Wednesday, February 27, 2008

love letter!

I surf in LJ.. n i've came across with this one... LOVE LETTERS
you can check it out more here.. but u need LJ account~XD
I did NewS, Arashi and THSK.
but most of it is quite similar but different content...
go to her LJ pinkulemon

here it goes..
first stop NewS:
japanese,

最愛なるMiyaちゃんへ

会いたい。
今日会ったばかりなのにもう一度Miyaちゃんに会って伝えたいことがあるんだ・・・

俺はMiyaちゃんのこと・・・・・・
どうしても言えなかった言葉、今度はちゃんと伝えたいんだ。

Miyaちゃんと一緒に行った東京ドーム
Miyaちゃんと一緒に行った公園
Miyaちゃんと一緒に行った学校
そして・・・
Miyaちゃんと一緒に買ったウチワ
Miyaちゃんと一緒に買った手帳
Miyaちゃんと一緒に買ったブレスレット

手をつないで一緒に歩きたい。
もう一度、Miyaちゃんの温もりを感じたいんだ・・・。
俺の未来にはMiyaちゃんが必要なんだ。
お願いだ、錦戸亮と別れて俺と付き合ってくれ。

加藤成亮

translatation:
To my beloved Miya-chan

I miss you.
We just saw each other today but I want to see you again because there's something I want to tell you...
I...
This time I'd like to say the words I never could.

Tokyo Dome that I went with Miya-chan to
The park that I went with Miya-chan to
The school that I went with Miya-chan to
And...
The fan I bought with Miya-chan
The notebook I bought with Miya-chan
The bracelet I bought with Miya-chan

I want to hold hands and walk together with you.
I want to feel Miya-chan's warmth one more time...
Miya-chan is neccessary for my future.
Please, break up with Nishikido Ryo and date me.

Katou Shigeaki


ARASHI:
JAP
最愛なるMiyaちゃんへ

会いたい。
今日会ったばかりなのにもう一度Miyaちゃんに会って伝えたいことがあるんだ・・・

俺はMiyaちゃんのこと・・・・・・
どうしても言えなかった言葉、今度はちゃんと伝えたいんだ。

Miyaちゃんと一緒に行った大阪城ホール
Miyaちゃんと一緒に行った河川敷
Miyaちゃんと一緒に行った学校
そして・・・
Miyaちゃんと一緒に買った財布
Miyaちゃんと一緒に買ったCD
Miyaちゃんと一緒に買ったセーター

手をつないで一緒に歩きたい。
もう一度、Miyaちゃんの温もりを感じたいんだ・・・。
俺の未来にはMiyaちゃんが必要なんだ。
お願いだ、松本潤と別れて俺と付き合ってくれ。

二宮和也

translation:

To my beloved Miya-chan

I miss you.
We just saw each other today but I want to see you again because there's something I want to tell you...
I...
This time I'd like to say the words I never could.

Osaka Castle Hall that I went with Miya-chan to
The riverbed that I went with Miya-chan to
The school that I went with Miya-chan to
And...
The wallet I bought with Miya-chan
The CD I bought with Miya-chan
The sweater I bought with Miya-chan

I want to hold hands and walk together with you.
I want to feel Miya-chan's warmth one more time...
Miya-chan is neccessary for my future.
Please, break up with Matsumoto Jun and date me.

Ninomiya Kazunari

THSK!
JAP:
Miyaちゃんへ

なんでMiyaちゃんは、俺の事を好きになってくれないんだろう?
なんでMiyaちゃんは、ユノのギャグで笑ってるのだろう?
もうやめて欲しい・・・。
もっと俺と話をして欲しい、俺の事を見てほしいんだ。
確かに俺は自分勝手、Miyaちゃんの事をあまり考えてないかもしれない。
でも、いつも俺は応援してるんだよ。
Miyaちゃんの事を一番に考えてるんだよ。
Miyaちゃんに俺は映ってる?
ユノ、ユチョンばかり見てないでもっと俺を見て欲しいんだ!

ムリだったら言って欲しい。
そうしてくれたら諦めることができるから。
じゃないと、Miyaちゃんの事ばかり考えて、Miyaちゃんの事ばかり見つめちゃっ
て・・・
もっともっと好きになってしまうから。
俺が居酒屋に行った時、Miyaちゃんの事ばかり考えて何も手に付かないのを知ってる
今度会う時は少しでも話がしたい。

お願いだ・・・
ジュンスを好きになってください。

translation:

To Miya-chan

Why is it Miya-chan won't fall in love with me?
Why is it Miya-chan is laughing at Yunho's jokes?
I want you to stop already...
I want you to talk to me more, I want you to look at me.
It's true I may have selfishly not given Miya-chan much thought.
But I'm always supporting you.
I think of Miya-chan as my number one.
Am I suited for you?
I want you to stop looking at Yunho and Yoochun and look more at me!

If that's impossible I want you to tell me.
If you do that for me I'll be able to give up on you.
If you don't, I'll be thinking of nothing but Miya-chan, I'll be looking at nothing but Miya-chan...
I'll end up loving you even more.
That time I went to the bar, did you know I was thinking about nothing but you so much so that I couldn't concentrate?
The next time we see each other I want to talk to you even if it's just a little.

Please...
Please fall in love with Junsu.


HAHAHHA.. i will fainted if i got dis letter from them! n news.. i dun mind dump ryo... but~ he is hot too.. but shige is hot too.. hahaha.. it was so funny! but sweet...
den arashi... ermm.. i guess its a NO from me coz i love matsujun! hahha how can i impossible dump matsujun! his like my dream guy!
but when comes to thsk~ i was like laughing~ becoz i got junsu's letter! n he jealous at yunho n yoochun! (my favourite member. especially yunho!)
owh dear.. i cant believe it.. but it was funn! hahha
again go n visit pinkulemon page n try... XD
adios!

No comments: