Monday, July 14, 2014

The Journey that I have chosen.

Assalamualaikum people.

Hey, it's been awhile that I've write anything in this blog. Maybe too busy to even think, what should I write and everything. I used to be that creative, and know what I want to write. Now, just tired to think. Which sometimes, I should put somewhere for me to remember and laugh about it. Because my brain would only store something really really really important or something really worth to keep ( budget Sherlock. =p)
But yeah, don't know why.

Many things happened actually.... but today I would like to give some appreciation message to someone who used to be in my heart. Things happened so fast yet this decision was not easy for me to make. After for so long, I know it may sound cruel but what I can think that Allah give this path for a reason. May Allah guide me to be a better person everyday. That's all I'm hoping for. I'm with Azriq for almost 4 years together. For me to be with him, there's ups and downs but we've been through all that together. Whenever I'm down and need someone, he would be there. For everything you've done, I really want to say thank you so much and I'm sorry that this decision makes your heart torn apart. From the bottom of my heart, I don't want it to be this way but there's no choice for me. It's not I can't wait but what Allah have shown me, I need to be happy for myself first before I get married. Again, thank you and sorry. I hope that your life will be blessed with happy thing from Allah. Please do everything because of Allah. Because with our niat because of Allah, insyaAllah everything will be smooth. Please pray for me as well.

This is a post for me to have a closure.

Thank you.

Puteri Emilia Fazrin binti Mohd Nasir

No comments: