Dear my friend,
"Ney nana, do you remeber our first encounter?" This is my favourite line in NANA the anime. Everytime I watch that part, I'll always remember you~ Our encounter, i don't remember that much but I'm sure its the right thing. You always me happy~ Well, there were times that things not happened the right thing. But in the end, we turn into laughter again. Our memories, I wont ever erase in my memory even though I'm gonna be so far away. Please do remember this, I WILL NEVER ERASE YOU GUYS IN MY HEART. everything i do, i know you and the others always be support me. Sometimes i forget to do that things i should do and stuff.Please forgive me, its not my intention to do, you know that I'm still a human being. You don't how it feels to separate away from my friends. I wish i don't move away but can't. I can't be selfish. I hope we always keep in touch. And i always remember you guys. I hope that we can meet again~! Of course we can. Till next time, I always love you.
a friend who is very far away,
miya.
well, thats that "letter" is what i think in my heart. i always want to write.. hahah
well, that's in general. This is for everybody.... all my frens. ^^
okie den... see ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment