OMG! i think i just found the coolest person in this whole world!!! angela aki! when i listen to her songs... okey.. its a ballade songs... make u wanna sleep n stuff... but when i watch her live vidoes... she is soooo much talent in her... but she's half american n half japanese... i just luv her style.. simple but rocks!! i just wanna be like her.. i dunno.. i think she's just be herself eventhough she is FAMOUS!! wear tshirt n jeans to interview n live concert... plus she is beautiful.. is not that a lesbo or what.. but watching her.. just makes me... wanna be her! i dunno.. hehhehehehe.... i know some people thinks like.. okey.. the songs are boring.. sometimes.. it makes me wanna cry... becoz of songs... really like came all from her heart... her childhood memories.. is not that interesting.. becoz.. she been bullied becoz she's oni half of japanese! pooor HER! =D
this is the song that stuck in my head
Angela Aki - Your Love Song
Open your eyes, wake up my love
This is the calm I am speaking of
Empty and cold I am torn apart
You enter the beats back in my heart
I have arrived much too soon
I’m waiting for you to enter my room
This could be your love song
This could be your love song
I lie awake,this moonless night
Knowing our timing isn’t right
Shadows of dreams cast from my soul
Without your light I’ll never be whole
I have arrived much too soon
I’m waiting for you to enter my room
This could be your love song
This could be your love song
here is the url... if u wanna listen.. its really nice song! i cried when i listen to the song.. i dunno why..
YOUR LOVE SONG
No comments:
Post a Comment